Welcome to the website of The Billy Graham Center Scholarship Program.
With four different awards available to four different types of Christian leaders to attend Wheaton College Graduate School, you may find that one of our awards may be able to help you fulfill your dream of obtaining a more advanced education. We also offer one award exclusively reserved for Wheaton College graduates who are going into career missionary service.
We are a division of the Billy Graham Center at Wheaton College, in Wheaton, Illinois. Our staff is dedicated to advancing the global Christian community by providing a way for different types of Christian leaders from all over the world to earn more advanced training that will help enhance the ministry to which God has called them.
For more information about the awards provided by the Billy Graham Center Scholarship Program, feel free to look over the different scholarships we have to offer:
- The International Christian Leader Award
- The International Furloughing Missionary Award
- The North American Furloughing Missionary Award
- The Pre-Field Missionary Candidate Award
- The Urban Missionary Award
- The George and Helen Bennett Fund for Missionary Service (Wheaton College graduates only)
The Billy Graham Center Scholarship Program’s (BGCSP) website is available to be used by those interested in the scholarships provided, those who have received a scholarship, and those seeking out services and general information with regard to the BGCSP. With this in mind, please note:
- Every effort is made to keep this website up-to-date and running smoothly. If there are complications with the site, they will be dealt with in a timely matter to the best of our ability.
- The BGCSP website provides links to other sites and services on the Internet as a benefit to the users of this site. In so doing, we hope to facilitate a means for users to find resources pertaining to their specific situations.
- Because links to other websites are provided which are not under the regulation of the BGCSP, we have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.